Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Graphics 1
- Linear Algebra 1
- Algebra & Trigonometry 1
- Programming in C Language 1
- Orientation Program 1
- Basic Chinese Speaking 1
- Comprehensive Chinese(1) 1
- An Introduction to China 1
- Physical Education 1-7
- An Introduction to Aeronautics
- Calculus for Engineering Sciences (1)
- Physics (1)
- Physics Experiments (1)
- Basic Chinese Listening
- Comprehensive Chinese (2)
- Chinese Culture 2
- Calculus for Engineering Sciences (2)
- Essential English Writing
- Physics Experiments (2) 3
- Physics (2)
- Comprehensive Chinese (3)
- Academic English Writing
- Engineering Training
- Engineering Economics
- Reading in Chinese
- Communication in Chinese
- Information Retrieval & Utilization
- Numerical Analysis
- Mathematics Foundation for Information System
- Electronic Circuit
- Engineering Electromagnetic Field
- Digital Circuit
- Course Project: Electrical & Electronic Technique
- Electronic Circuit Experiment
- Principles of Communication
- FPGA and its Applications
- Probability & Statistics
- Matlab Applications
- Intermediate Chinese
- Control System Engineering
- Electric Machinery
- Analogue Electronics
- Microwave Technique and Antenna
- Signals and Systems
- An Introduction to Industrial Engineering
- Project Management
- Chinese-to-English Translation
- Software Engineering
- Random Signal Analysis
- Power Electronics Technology
- Electric Power Engineering
- Principles of Micro-computer
- Linear Control Systems
- Positioning and Navigation System
- Principles and Applications of DSP
- Digital Image Processing
- Speech Signal Processing
- Basic Writing in Chinese 6
- Modern Testing Technology
- Digital Signal Processing
- Modern Control Theory
- Flight Control System
- Digital Control System: Theory and Design
- Aerospace Power Supply System
- Digital Control in Power Electronics
- Spread Spectrum Communication
- Professional Ethics
- Multi-media Technology & Applications
- Graduation Project 8
NUAA’s International Link: The BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering allows you to take your project in China. NUAA has partnered with top universities in the USA, Australia, and EU where some students take their third or fourth year of study.
Career Prospects: NUAA recent graduates have been employed by organizations such as
And other numerous national and multinational companies in China and worldwide.
NUAA offers a wide range of scholarships to International students. The University is committed to supporting students and rewarding academic excellence.
For the full list of scholarships available and how to apply please refer to the scholarship section of our website.
The applicant must be in good health and under the age of 25
High School graduate with A level/10+2/WAEC or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory core subjects.
Students who are currently pursuing their final year at high school could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
- NUAA application form (Fully filled and signed)
- Copy of your passport.
- High School Certificate and Transcript
- Physical Examination report.
- Evidence of sufficient financial background during your stay in China.
Please send all the above documents to our admission section.
You will receive your admission notice within 2 to 3 weeks.