Event Name: Notice for CSC Scholarship 2016 Application Guideline
Event Date: 2015-11-18
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics NUAA offers a wide variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Economics, Management, Education for scholarship winners at all levels.
AGENCY CODE FOR NANJING UNIVERSITY OF AERONAUTICS AND ASTRONAUTICS (NUAA): 10287
Full Scholarship covers:
- --Tuition waiver;
- --Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
If the host university requires students to live on campus, the university will accommodate scholarship students in university dormitory (usually twin room); if the host university permits students to live off campus, the university will provide monthly/quarterly accommodation subsidy:
Undergraduate students/master’s students/general scholars: CNY 700 per month;
Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 1000 per month.
--Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
--Master’s students / general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
--Doctoral students / senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Within the scholarship duration, registered scholarship students will receive stipend from their host university month by month.
Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
This scholarship supports Undergraduate students for 4 to 7 years, Master’s students for no more than 3 years and Doctoral students for no more than 4 years
To be eligible, applicants must:
- - be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- -be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- -be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
This program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
How to apply:
1. Login to http://laihua.csc.edu.cn and register an account (Please do not apply at NUAA's website)
2. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy.
3.Submit all your application documents (hard copy) by post to NUAA (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE AT OUR UNIVERSITY WEBSITE) before the deadline.