Bachelors in International Business is a comprehensive degree programme, providing you with a broad introduction to management, international business, foreign culture and foreign languages. It blends theoretical and practical learning and includes different specialisations, so you can tailor your degree to your career goals.
- Algebra & Trigonometry
- Introduction to China
- Essential Chinese (1)
- Orientation Program
- Basic Chinese Listening
- Basic Chinese Speaking
- Essential English Writing
- Physical Education (1)
- Calculus for Business and Management Sciences (1)
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Chinese Culture
- Essential Chinese (2)
- Academic English Writing
- Physical Education (2)
- Calculus for Business and Management Sciences (2)
- Linear Algebra
- Engineering Economics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of International Trade
- Communication in Chinese (1)
- Chinese Reading
- Intermediate Chinese
- Principles of Accounting
- International Trade Affairs
- Currency Banking
- Communication in Chinese (2)
- Network & Multimedia Technology
- Operations Research
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Financial Management
- Chinese-to-English Translation
- Physical Education (3)
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Strategic Management
- Special Lectures
- International Business Laws
- Basic Writing in Chinese
- Physical Education (4)
- Project Management
- Applied Statistics
- Business Communication
- Consumption Ethology
- Introduction to WTO Rules
- Market Investigation & Forecast
- International Settlement
NUAA’s International Link: The International Business allows you to take your project in China. NUAA has partnered with top universities in the USA, Australia, and EU where some students take their third or fourth year of study.
Career Prospects: NUAA recent graduates have been employed by organizations such as
And other numerous national and multinational companies in China and worldwide.
NUAA offers a wide range of scholarships to International students. The University is committed to supporting students and rewarding academic excellence.
For the full list of scholarships available and how to apply please refer to the scholarship section of our website.
The applicant must be in good health and under the age of 25
High School graduate with A level/10+2/WAEC or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory core subjects.
Students who are currently pursuing their final year at high school could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
1. NUAA application form (Fully filled and signed)
2. Copy of your passport.
3. High School Certificate and Transcript
4. Physical Examination report.
5. Evidence of sufficient financial background during your stay in China.
Please send all the above documents to our admission section.
You will receive your admission notice within 2 to 3 weeks.