Call for Papers: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Grey Systems and Intelligent Services
Call for Papers of IEEE International Conference on Grey Systems and Intelligent Services and 2017 International Congress of GSUA
August 8-11, 2017, Stockholm, Sweden
All papers in the 1st ,2nd , 3rd, 4th and 5th IEEE GSIS proceedings have been indexed by EI Compendex. And around 300 selected papers were published by Kybernetes, The Journal of Grey System, Grey Systems Theory and Application, Transactions of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and Springer-Verlag.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• System Analysis
• Data Mining and Processing
• Grey Systems Modeling and Simulation
• Grey Forecasting and Decision Making
• Grey Control
• Grey System Theory and Applications
• Grey Numbers and its Operations
• Grey Equation and Grey Matrix
• Sequence Operator and Grey Sequence Generation
• Grey Incidence Analysis Model
• Grey Clustering Evaluation
• Grey Programming
• Grey Input-output
• Grey Matrix Game Model
• Uncertain Systems
• Practical Applications of Grey Methods
• Business Process Management and Re-Engineering
• Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Logistics
• Artificial Intelligence
• Industrial Engineering
• Service and Services Delivery Networks
• Service Sciences, Management, and Engineering
• Complex Equipment Development Management
• Emergency and Risk Management
• Technical Innovation and Emerging Industry Development
• Other Relevant Topics
Feb. 10, 2017: Deadline for submission of proposal for special sessions.
Mar. 10, 2017: Deadline for submission of full papers.
Apr. 20, 2017 Acceptance/Rejection notification.
June 10, 2017: Final camera-ready papers due in electronic form.
For detailed information, please visit the congress website as follows: